Friday, September 5, 2008

Titus update!


I thought these two pictures showed the true Titus of the past month. He is moving none stop one second and the next throwing a fit about something. I have decided that I don't need to do any exercise because chasing this kid around wears me out. You know when they say sleep when the baby sleeps when they are newborns I think they should say that about toddlers too. He can be tearing something apart one second and just when I am cleaning that up he runs clear across the room and gets in the bathroom and is playing in the toilet. Yes! He knows how to open the bathroom door! He is also teething big time he has three huge teeth trying to break through so that is what I blame for the all of a sudden out bursts of crying. He is not talking to much his way of communicating is by pointing to something and screaming as loud as he can until he gets it. yesterday I tried to get him to say cup before I would give it to him he got so made at me he tried to push me over, good thing he weighs only twenty pounds he pushed so hard he pushed himself over. He loves to dance to any beat he can hear he stick his little rear end out and starts to bounce to the music. He is extremely funny but I have a feeling we are going to have our hands full for a very long time.

No comments: