
Davin has been so much fun lately. I will admit I was worried about being home with him for so long during the day because in the past he has been a real difficult stubborn child. He still has his stubbornness but he has been so much fun! He is so creative he can play with five Lego's for hours. the Lego's can be anything from an animal to a gun to shot the bad ghost lions. He also has been a big help. I am doing preschool with him and a few kids in the ward. I thought he would be a big stinker since I was his mom and it was at our house but he is the best kid in it. Also I didn't realize how much he already knows it makes me feel like a bad mom but he is pretty much ready for kindergarten. I think that him and I have gotten a lot more closer over the past couple of months and I am grateful for that. My favorite thing about Davin is his great big hugs he is by far the best hugger ever. I love how in the middle of the day he will just come up to me and wrap his little arms around me and say I love you mom! It makes me realize that I need to stop and take time out of my day to do the same thing to my family.




No comments:
Post a Comment