Friday, September 5, 2008
Kids update!
I know this might seem a little tacky but I thought you would all want to know what is going on in the kids life. Mainly this is for family "grandmas". I try not to brag about my children too much because I don't want to be known as "one of those mothers" but then I thought you know what i think all children need some bragging time occasionally and my kids deserve it too. So if you don't want to hear it skip over it and read some of my other new posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I know, I am crazy huh! But don't worry I will still do your header for you! You make me laugh! I hope everything is going good for you! Thats nice that there is lots going on for you guys!
Post a Comment