Friday, September 26, 2008
Daddy's little girl!
So here is a story for those out there (especially dads) that have daughters. We have told Amrika about how it is okay to have boys as friends and to think that they are cute but that she is to young to have a "boyfriend" and that she shouldn't kiss boys until she finds the one she wants to marry. She always says okay and goes on with what ever she was doing. Ryan ecspecially makes sure she gets this talk every now and again. So last Friday Amrika came home from school and I asked her how was your day and expecting her usual it was fine answer, she instead said all glumy "It was horrible". So I asked her all worried what happened because nornally this is not a response I hear from her. She said "It was the worst day ever. This boy loves me." I had to hold back the smile and said "Oh, is he not a nice kid?" She said, "No, he is nice but he tried kissing me and everyone kept saying Tommy loves you! Tommy loves you! and I don't like it when people say that. So he tried to kiss me at first I tried running away but then I said Okay and told him to close his eyes. Then once he had his eyes closed I kicked him and ran." I couldn't hold back the smile and laughter at this point. When Ryan got home I told him the story I have never seen him so proud of his daughter before. I think every father with a daughter would be proud if their daughter did the same thing. I told Grandma Ethel she didn't think it was so funny and of course felt bad for the poor little boy that had his heart crushed. But for us he got what he deserved for trying to kiss our little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Way to go Amrika!! That's awesome.
Post a Comment