


Yeah! We finally made it to the beach! We got up yesterday morning and while the kids were eating their breakfast we slowly started loading the car without their knowing. Then we got them ready for the day and said okay lets load up and they right away started to complain I don't want to go anywhere. Where are we going? I want to go swimming. Ryan and I just said we will go swimming we just have to run some errands and then we got them in the car and started to drive to the ocean after we had drove all through Victorville Amrika said where are we going, so we told them they were so excited Davin just kept talking and talking that is what he does when he is excited. We had so much fun I just wish we could have gotten to go more through the summer since beach season is almost over.




1 comment:
hi amrika this is aysha i like junie b jones too. My favorite so far is the one about the kindergarten race. PS: I love the beach too.
Post a Comment