Friday, September 19, 2008
Out of shape Momma!
So I take back when I said I don't need exercise because I have to chase Titus around all day. I decided that since it is cooling of in the mornings that after I get Amrika and Ryan off to school I would start taking the kids on a walk or bike ride. So this morning I loaded the kids in the bike trailer and decided I would take a nice easy ride around the lake. Ha! The lake is exactly 3 miles around and I wish I could say that it is hilly but it is not. It is so flat. Anyway so I loaded the kids in and started going, I have a new respect for poor Ryan since he is the one that always pulls these kids. At first I was like holy cow these kids are a lot heavier every time they moved then I would totally get thrown around. I made it a little more than half way and was panting and feeling light headed and decided to stop at the lake and let the kids get out and throw rocks in and run around. Okay so it was so I could get a break. I was panting and coughing so bad. I realized how out of shape I am I really need to work on getting my lungs back up to healthy. I blame it on that the air is worse down here and so it effects my asthma more, but really it probably is just that I haven't worked out at all for a couple months. It was a real wake up call for me. So new goal is to do this at least four days a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Tell me about it- our little running/walking group rocked the house. I haven't ran in a very long time. Guess you need to move back :)
hey cute background! I love it! About being out of shape don't worry I know you'd still out run me any day.
It's a sign. Time to move back!
Post a Comment