Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is my dad's birthday so I thought I would give him a little shout out! I truly do believe that I have the greatest parents ever. My dad is the funniest, goofiest, loving, and caring father and grandpa. My dad is my greatest example of Faith. He is not only the best dad but also a terrific grandpa. My kids love to wrestle with grandpa!
When we moved to California my dad and mom came down for two weeks to help us get settled in. When it was time for them to leave I still was having a hard time with the move and was having a hard time telling them goodbye. My dad gave me a hug and said "I am so proud of you." I don't think he knows how much strength those simple words have meant to me. I too am so proud of my dad! Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa!

No comments: