
Today is my mom's birthday! I am so proud of my mom. She has always been my best friend. Yes! Even when I was a teenager. She is everything I want to be. Her example has taught me so much in my life. I think the thing that my mom has taught me the most is the importance of church and setting examples. Growing up every Sunday she would make sure that me and my two sisters always made it to church. For years she did this all on her own since my father wasn't a member, through that great example my dad realized how important her religion is to her and ended up getting baptized. She not only is a great mom but a terrific Grandma. She always makes sure she plays with the kids as much as possible when she visits. We LOVE you Mom/Grandma!




No comments:
Post a Comment