
The past couple of weeks Ryan and I kept hearing dogs eat Belle's food outside of our door, after everyone is in bed. A couple of days ago Ryan and I were sitting in our room and we heard the little nibbling again so Ryan got up to scare the dog or cat away but found an opossum there instead. He tried to take a picture to show the kids but the flash scared it away. So last night as I was laying in bed listening to Ryan snore I heard the noise again so I looked out and sure enough it was the opossum again so I woke Ryan up to open the door while I hurried and snapped a picture. The kids were so excited to finally see that we weren't just making up stories. Call me naive but I didn't realize we had opossums out in the west.




1 comment:
Those things are nasty and MEAN! We had them in Turlock a few times when I was little. I remember one time my mom went out with a broom to scare it off the fence and it hissed at her. She screamed so loud!!! I forgot about that until now :)
Post a Comment