Monday, October 13, 2008

Never say Never!

So this is where I say everyone that ever said "never say never" was right and I was wrong. Ryan and I finally broke down and had to humble ourselves when we realized that are cute little Accord was too small for our family. It was a very hard decision for us but finally we had to be practical and realize that we are not those young hip people that we used to be. We have gotten what I always said I never would get, I can't even say the words but yes, we got a van :( It is a Toyota Sienna. The hardest thing was that when we went to look they had my ultimate dream car a Toyota Sequoia for so cheap but once we heard what it got in gas I realized I would never be able to drive the thing because it would cost way too much to fill up. So we had to swallow our pride and do what was best for our poor family. The kids love it! Me not so much! Even though I will admit it was nice when we took it to Arizona there was no fighting it was amazing. It is a fairly nice van for a van I guess. We wanted this to be known before we go visit all of our friends so that we don't have to hear about it all week.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Sorry, but I never thought I would hear that. LOL. Although I knew it would happen sooner or later. I guess we can't have anymore kids! J/K!
I can't wait to see you guys! See ya soon.

Heather said...

Oh you're still gonna hear about it! HAHA! I will be laughing for a very long time!