Ryan and I have made it 9 years.! Ya! Who would have thought? Just kidding. Wednesday was our anniversary. My dear friend Emily watched our kids for us so Ryan and I could got out to eat. The kids had so much fun playing with her kids. Thanks Emily! If you would have asked my twelve years ago where I would see myself today it would be nothing like it is today. It is completely different than I would have ever imagined but I am so much happier today than I ever thought I would be. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for his family and makes sure that he spends as much time as possible with us. He truly wants to give his family everything and he has by being such a great husband and father. I am more in love with him today than I was the day I married him, I hope that every year I can always say that. I am staying in for one more year at least so I can get the good present maybe a cookie:) (little inside joke Ryan gave me a miniature size candy bar for our anniversary I know big spender!) This is the only picture Ryan and I have together it isn't the prettiest well Ryan looks fine but I look like a dork.Sunday, October 19, 2008
9 Years!
Ryan and I have made it 9 years.! Ya! Who would have thought? Just kidding. Wednesday was our anniversary. My dear friend Emily watched our kids for us so Ryan and I could got out to eat. The kids had so much fun playing with her kids. Thanks Emily! If you would have asked my twelve years ago where I would see myself today it would be nothing like it is today. It is completely different than I would have ever imagined but I am so much happier today than I ever thought I would be. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for his family and makes sure that he spends as much time as possible with us. He truly wants to give his family everything and he has by being such a great husband and father. I am more in love with him today than I was the day I married him, I hope that every year I can always say that. I am staying in for one more year at least so I can get the good present maybe a cookie:) (little inside joke Ryan gave me a miniature size candy bar for our anniversary I know big spender!) This is the only picture Ryan and I have together it isn't the prettiest well Ryan looks fine but I look like a dork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment