Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hiking in Saint George



On Wednesday we went to Saint George. We had so much fun we were suppose to be there until Friday evening but poor Amrika woke up early Friday morning throwing up so we just had to pack our things and head home. It was a really quick trip but we had fun seeing the friends that we got to see. We sure miss the beautiful red rock trails in St. George. I never thought I would say this but we were really excited to our home. I guess we are starting to get a little more used to it here.

2 comments:

Who Knew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jensen Family said...

It was so great to see you guys! I'm just so sad that I didn't take any pictures:( Hey anytime that you need someone to watch your kids just give me a call;)