
Just being goofy!
Titus with his pretty helmet
I feel like I haven't posted anything for a while so I decided to just post random pictures of what has been going on this week. Top two pictures were taken yesterday by one of the missionaries in our area, the top on is of Davin being "tough" good thing he doesn't know how to do that he is just a little angel. The other one we tried taking this picture about ten different times but I kept closing my eyes, so this is the best one we could get.
Titus found this helmet in the garage and was wearing it while he was riding his "motorcycle" aka scooter the other day. My favorite thing about it is that he puts it on backwards so that he can see. Also it matches his pink scooter! Poor kid gets all Amrika's old things because Davin is still using most of his.
Last Sunday we really wanted smores so instead of going out in the freezing cold we decided to do it the real W.T. way and that is inside on our stove! The kids had fun and they still tasted good!!!
Soccer has started up but I forgot my camera to take pictures at their games so I promise next week there will be soccer pictures.





1 comment:
Your kids are too cute. I love the picture of Titus... his eyes are so beautiful. What's the "W.T." way??? I must not know the lingo of the times! LOL
Post a Comment