I know this is late but I had to post something about our anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 10 years since we have been married! It makes us feel really old! It has been a great ten years and we have had many happy times, plus many trials. But what comes along with those trials are many blessings. I am so happy that I have Ryan in my life, he is truly the best husband ever! I don't know how I deserve such a great guy but I thank my Heavenly Father for leading us together and being a big part of our marriage. I am so glad that we are laughing and having as much fun being immature together now then when we first got married. Love ya lots Ryan!!! We celebrated our anniversary by going to my parents condo for a couple of nights. It was so great to get away for a few days. Thanks mom and dad and also Bob and Maurine for watching the kids.Sunday, October 18, 2009
10 Years!!!
I know this is late but I had to post something about our anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 10 years since we have been married! It makes us feel really old! It has been a great ten years and we have had many happy times, plus many trials. But what comes along with those trials are many blessings. I am so happy that I have Ryan in my life, he is truly the best husband ever! I don't know how I deserve such a great guy but I thank my Heavenly Father for leading us together and being a big part of our marriage. I am so glad that we are laughing and having as much fun being immature together now then when we first got married. Love ya lots Ryan!!! We celebrated our anniversary by going to my parents condo for a couple of nights. It was so great to get away for a few days. Thanks mom and dad and also Bob and Maurine for watching the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You guys are so cute together. I love watching you two; you're a perfect match! Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment