




On Thursday we went to Disneyland once again. I know you are all probably so tired having hearing about this but I had to post these pictures because this is the first time we actually let the kids pose with the Disney Characters. Normally it is so busy and there is huge lines to just get a picture with them so we just tell them maybe next time but there were hardly any lines or no lines at all so the kids had fun seeing them all except Davin that is. Titus was so cute he would go running up to them and hug them and play with them. The one in the prison outfit Titus and him sat there and played peek-a-boo, and he let Titus play with his nose for quite some time, it was really funny and cute. It was also a fun time to go because they have it all decorated for Halloween which was fun.




1 comment:
How cute! We're going Wed-Fri and I've never been at Halloween time, so I'm really excited to see it all decorated. I hope the crowds are as good for us!
Post a Comment