


I thought I would put some pictures of our home and neighborhood on here since nobody has seen them yet.
Top: view from our backyard. We are right on the golf course at lucky hole number 7. We like to sit back here and watch the golfers. The worse thing about our backyard is there is no grass, so when it gets dark we let the kids go roll around on the golf course so they can get there grass fix in. p.s. don't tell this is a big no no.
middle: View from our front door. The lake is literally across the street. Hopefully nobody builds on this empty lot while we are here. North beach is about four houses down the street that is where we go to swim in the lake and also to play at the playground or have picnics.
Bottom: Great house for a Mexican huh! I'm sure there are a few of you out there rolling with laughter but yes this is our house it has been an okay house to live in. The kids favorite part of the house is that there is a loft area where they can play with their toys without Titus ruining whatever they are playing with. Next week I might add indoor pictures.




1 comment:
We miss you guys! But we're sure this will be a great experience for ALL of you!
Post a Comment