Amrika and Davin rode with Ryan the whole way to our new home. They had so much fun. I had Titus, a fish, one dog, and a turtle. I was so lucky. It took us about five hours. Once we got here we found out that our Air conditoning was not working so Ryan and I unloaded the truck with help from a kid across the street then we went to the hotel for another night because our house was 95 degrees. Luckily the next day someone came and fixed the air conditioner.Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Moving Day!
Amrika and Davin rode with Ryan the whole way to our new home. They had so much fun. I had Titus, a fish, one dog, and a turtle. I was so lucky. It took us about five hours. Once we got here we found out that our Air conditoning was not working so Ryan and I unloaded the truck with help from a kid across the street then we went to the hotel for another night because our house was 95 degrees. Luckily the next day someone came and fixed the air conditioner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment