Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our beautiful kids!


The kids have adjusted so good here. I wish that I had the courage and innoncence of a child. Amrika started school on Monday she absoutley loves it. It hasn't been to hard on me yet but when it is winter and she is getting home in the dark it will be harder I am sure. She rode the bus home for the first time yesterday I think I was more nervous then she was. She had her first friend sleepover last week. yes, I gave in the only reason why is because it was at the primary presidents and first counselor in the bishoprics house so I figured she would probably be fine. She has two friends in her class already and they both live over by us. Davin has also met one friend and every time I take him over to the park he meets another friend. I am going to be teaching Davin preschool at home which he is so excited about I am not so much I am going to try to get a few other kids in our ward and neighborhood that live close by so Davin can interact with kids and I can get a few more dollars in my wallet. Ryan is trying to get used to a new school there are a lot of things he likes better here and there are a lot of things he doesn't like. He really misses his old fifth grade team and his old Principal. Hopefully after this first month he will be able to smooth everything out and he will get used to teaching at a different school.

No comments: