

The kids and Ryan started school on Monday. Amrika is in 3rd grade and Davin started Kindergarten and Ryan is now teaching sixth grade which is his first year not teaching fifth grade so we will see how well he adjusts to it. He is also the Sixth Grade team leader which means he is in charge of the sixth grade pretty much. This will probably be more difficult for him then teaching a new grade because he hates being a leader. I am sure he will do an excellent job. Amrika of course is already right back into the swing of things and is excited for school, she goes on her first field trip on Thursday so she is super excited about that. Ryan just went on a field trip today!!! Davin loves school he has one good friend already named Marvin. We worried about him Monday morning because he kept saying he didnt' want to go to school and was really whinny about it. But once the bell rang and he went and lined up the teacher told all the kids to look at your moms and dads and wave goodbye and he turned and looked at me with the biggest smile on his face and yelled by mom. I knew that he would be fine. I was really worried that I would be so bored and miss them so much but I have been so busy this week I haven't had time to miss them. Oh and of course Davin wouldn't take pictures again so that is why you get to look at his beautiful hair. What a stinker! Which reminds me tomorrow is picture day and I am so worried about what he is going to do when they try taking his picture.




No comments:
Post a Comment