



Yesterday I went on a field trip with Amrika. It was so FUN! I had a group of four really cute, good girls. They were hilarious! Anyway Amrika's school is doing all project based learning and so the third grade went to the LA zoo to see what suggestions they could make to the zoo to make it better and to make sure the animals were happy. Then they are going to make their own mock zoo to show what improvements they would make. The kids are so excited!!! They were really into it and were making notes the whole entire time. Her teacher was going around interviewing the kids and asking them questions about all the animals. I LOVE Amrika's teacher this year I have already been so impressed by her and it is only the second week of school. Anyway it was just a really fun day! On the way home the bus broke down off the side of the road for about 20 minutes thank goodness our prayers were answered and the bus started back up because we were still an hour at least away from the school and we would have waited at least two because the buses were taking home the High School kids so we were all relived when the bus started up. We were not even on the freeway for five minutes when the bus driver pulled off the freeway again this time because he was getting pulled over! I don't know exactly why he got a ticket but he did. I felt so bad for the guy, he was having a tough day! Even with all that it was really fun and I am so glad that I got to go!
Oh yeah and to explain the last picture of the kid sleeping on Amrika. Poor Amrika had to sit by the most annoying kid on the bus on the way down. He kept bugging her and so I told him to keep his hands to himself or he would have to come and sit by me. He sat there completley still and ended up falling asleep. It was pretty funny! So the nice mom I am just laughed at Amrika and took a picture!




2 comments:
What a fun field trip!!
Hey, what if that most annoying kid on the bus was my kid? LOL, HAHAHA :)
Post a Comment