Monday, May 18, 2009
Going Private!
Okay I really hate to do this but after much thought and consideration we have decided to go private with our blog. So if you want to keep up to date on our family. Please make sure I have your emails so that you will be able to see it. I know! I know! Not another person going private but we live in a strange world. Email me your email if I don't have it, call me, or for you facebookers send me a message.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey there-I've looked at your blog a few times off Heather's I would really like an invite to you blog if you don't mind. moosensunflowers at hotmail dot com our blog is private too I decided to do that a few months ago so if you want an invite send me your email thanks! Looks like you guys are having a great time in Cali!!
cjc8585@aol.com you may have it but just in case. Cody keeps telling me we should go private. Sometimes we get some weird comments. Did you see the one just left of my lastest post. It's not even english. Weird!
Post a Comment