Monday, January 26, 2009

Nursery time!


Titus officially started nursery on Sunday, YEAH! He went the week before and since there was only one other kid they let Titus stay and he loved it. Then on Sunday he went right in and stayed the whole time. I am so excited that he isn't afraid at all. (knock on wood) Nursery is such a blessing to Ryan and I we have been struggling with him the past few months between juggling him with our callings so this is a much needed break. So far the nursery leaders are blind to his stinkerness because his cuteness still works for him. Hopefully he will keep them fooled for a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man Titus is. I can't believe he is old enough for nursery. It seems like just a few months ago Jennifer was telling us of his birth and reunion with your sweet family. I love that he is a spit fire... and gets away with it in nursery.

Rays-R-Us said...

Lucky you! Do you think we could sneak Chloe in 4 months early? LOL That would be sooo nice!