Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to reality

So tomorrow we have to go back to normal life. Ryan and Amrika have been out of school since the 17th of December. I didn't know if Ryan and I would survive with each other for that long since I don't think we have ever spent that much time together but we did. I guess I really do love hm! I really am going to miss him and Amrika, but it will be nice to get back on schedule, if I can remember what that is. I only have two months until another 3 week break comes up so I guess I can survive. The perks of marrying a teacher!

1 comment:

Ruth Hirschi said...

Nancy just let me read your letter and it was so good to hear news about you guys. I love your blog and will be checking in with you.
Ruth Hirschi