



It is snowing today! Amrika is so excited. Davin likes seeing it through the window, Titus thought he liked it until he touched it. I think the snow is beautiful when it doesn't happen all the time and I don't have to drive in it. Riverside said that if there was any snow at all on the ground they wouldn't do school but this morning they called and still said they were doing school which Ryan was not looking forward to at all because the kids would be out of control. Amrika woke up this morning sick. Really! She didn't know it was snowing yet. So she stayed home. I kept waiting for the snow to stop but it hasn't it keeps snowing and snowing. Amrika started to feel a little better after she got food in her and some medicine and wanted to go out and play in the snow so I let her since it doesn't usually snow here. As the day kept going on and it still was snowing I started getting worried about Ryan driving home in it since it would be after five and the roads won't be cleared because they don't have snowplows so it will be icy so I kept calling Ryan and asking if they are really keeping them all day. He said yes, since the Superintendent said it will stop by 1:00 p.m. So I pulled up the Weather Channel and it said it is going to only get worse. Finally at 11:45 they called around to all the parents and said they were sending all kids home at 12:15 and that they were cancelling school tomorrow too. YEAH! That means Ryan is coming home early and he will be home all day tomorrow! The golf course has turned into the sledding, tubing, and snowboarding hills. So much fun snow can bring when it doesn't happen often.




No comments:
Post a Comment