
I know I said no more pictures but literally probably four minutes after I posted the last one then we went to put the kids to bed and I noticed there was flashing lights outside so I went out to see and this is what I found. Our next door neighbors tree split in half and fell on his car. We didn't hear anything but they said it was really loud. It is still laying half way in the street. It knocked our Internet out somehow but luckily it is up and running today Ryan was really worried about it because he has three assignments due today.




1 comment:
Wow I can't believe that you have gotten that much snow. Hey thanks for the Christmas card, they are very cute. We are not quite on the ball this year. I know it is about time I posted huh! We are going to Lake Havasu with Cody family for Christmas so hopefully I will have some fun pictures when I get back. I hope everything is going good for you guys! And thanks for telling me about Amrikas blog. I have been trying to add it to mine, but my computer is having problems.
Post a Comment