Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!

So tonight I went to the movie Twilight with some of the people in my ward. We used it as our girls night out in Relief Society. I never read the books so I thought I would try the movie first to see if I liked it. I must say it was a little bit more interesting than I thought it would be, but it was very cheesy at parts. There were some parts that I had to try really hard not to laugh. I was with a bunch of die hard fans. Towards the end of the movie I was a lot more into it. It was a fun high school movie to me. Do I want to read the books? Maybe. Everyone there said the books are so much better than the movie was. I don't know we will see! Sorry to all of the die hard Twilight fans I hope ya all still like me after reading this.

No comments: