Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The joys of the Holidays!

Family pictures what a mess! I kept telling Ryan I wanted to get our family pictures done soon so that we didn't run out of time during the crazy holidays. Ryan of course being a man didn't realize the importance of this until I went to go make an appointment for our pictures and all the Saturday appointments and most nights were booked until after Christmas. So we had to take a Monday appointment at 5:45, which posed as a problem since Ryan and Amrika don't get out of school until 4:30 and to get dressed, eat, and hair done it was a task but we did it. Of course we got there and their cameras weren't working so we had to wait for about 45 minutes until we could get them done and during this time Titus had the chance to run straight into a big pole which gave him a goose egg, Amrika's beautiful bouncing curls that I spent so much time on had pretty much gone flat and oh yeah! since we have no time for anything at nights I never made it to get my highlights done so there is major re-growth. Somehow by some miracle the pictures turned out fine, except for my hair problems. It reminded me of the reason why we only do this once a year. I will probably be calling most of you soon so we can send you our lovely Christmas card. We got so many everyone we have ever known will be getting one this year!

No comments: