Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our New House


We found a new house to rent that is still in our area it is about a mile and a half where we use to live. The lady we were renting the old house from has been trying to sell the house for the last few months and I was getting really annoyed by all the people that would just come knock on the door wanting to see the house all the time. So we found this house that we have really enjoyed. We felt at home right away. It is not close to everything around here like our old house that is the only downside but it is so quiet here and we got TREES in our fenced, grassed backyard!! The kids and Belle love it! Amrika and Davin decided they wanted to share a room rather than the boys share because Titus is a pain to sleep with, he stays up for hours talking and still wakes up early. Poor Davin was exhausted every morning. This house is smaller than our last house but I like it and it is a $100 a month cheaper!













1 comment:

Rays-R-Us said...

I like it too... it's super cute! You did a great job decorating and unpacking so quickly; I'm impressed! I'm also glad that you're still in the area. Love ya!