On Friday we celebrated my birthday a few days early at where else??? But the Cheesecake Factory I love that place! A few of my friends were able to come down and meet up with us down there. We had so much fun! Lots of laughs and of course crazy pictures. I was so excited that two of my very favorite missionaries had the opportunity to meet up with us down there, that just made my day even more special. I am so happy that I have friends that love me and are there for me no matter what.Monday, December 7, 2009
Cheesecake Factory!
On Friday we celebrated my birthday a few days early at where else??? But the Cheesecake Factory I love that place! A few of my friends were able to come down and meet up with us down there. We had so much fun! Lots of laughs and of course crazy pictures. I was so excited that two of my very favorite missionaries had the opportunity to meet up with us down there, that just made my day even more special. I am so happy that I have friends that love me and are there for me no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment