



While we were in PG Ryan's parents did an Easter Egg Hunt for all the grandkids. I keep forgetting Easter is this Sunday. Anyway the kids had a lot of fun finding their eggs of course. Titus was more interested in eating the candy then finding the eggs. Whenever he found an egg he had to open it right then and eat the candy. Then the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes. Also we had a delicious dinner. I gained at least 5 pounds by eating all the delicious food we ate these last few weeks. I am afraid to get on the scale. I think I will work out for a few days first and then step on the scale.




1 comment:
Holy cow! That's a lot of grandkids within just a few years of each other :-) What a blessed family!
"Almost" time for you to have one more ;) LOL (from your comment to my blog)
Post a Comment