Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disneyland Finally!






YEAH! We finally took the kids to Disneyland! We didn't tell them we were going until right before we left. They were so excited they didn't believe us at first,(we tease too much)we bought the year pass, so we just took our time and only did two sections, yesterday and next time, Davin is going to pick since it will be his Birthday. Titus loved it! He was excited about all the different characters and rides. The kids were perfect! That was probably the best part of the whole day. We can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

That looks like so much fun! How lucky to live close enough to get a year pass!:)

Rays-R-Us said...

Yea! I'm glad it went well. You all look like you had so much fun :)

Our family said...

I am excited that I look like Ryan, Jen looks like Maria, Elise looks like Amrika, Nic looks like Davin and Sadie looks like Titus. Otherwise we could not mooch off your season passes when we go to Disneyland next! Can't wait to see you in a couple more days!