A couple of weeks ago I was walking into the kitchen and from the corner of my eye I seen something at first I just assumed it was another one of Davin's toys and started to walk by it when I seen it move, so i looked over to see a snake in my house! I yelled for Davin to come look at it and the great mother I am told him to pick it up. He of course after seeing the way I reacted was scared to pick it up. So I called Ryan and asked him what to do and he referred me to one of his students, who calmly told me to put a bowl over it until Ryan got home, which I did until the snake made its way out of the bowl so I had to be brave for my families safety and I grabbed a dish cloth and picked up the snake screaming the whole time and threw it as far as I could out the front door. We are hoping this visitor doesn't visit us anytime soon!Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Our unexpected visitor!
A couple of weeks ago I was walking into the kitchen and from the corner of my eye I seen something at first I just assumed it was another one of Davin's toys and started to walk by it when I seen it move, so i looked over to see a snake in my house! I yelled for Davin to come look at it and the great mother I am told him to pick it up. He of course after seeing the way I reacted was scared to pick it up. So I called Ryan and asked him what to do and he referred me to one of his students, who calmly told me to put a bowl over it until Ryan got home, which I did until the snake made its way out of the bowl so I had to be brave for my families safety and I grabbed a dish cloth and picked up the snake screaming the whole time and threw it as far as I could out the front door. We are hoping this visitor doesn't visit us anytime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment